I am trying to use several macro's together to create a readable table with about 20 columns and as much rows.
Within that I want to:
- fixate the first row of the table so that the titles of the table stay above the cells when scrolling
- the modified date should be shown displaying Date and time, not the friendly date (so "1/1/11, 15:30" over "yesterday at 8:12 AM")
- use the Table transformer within the toolbox to display the page properties report as a normal table so the table is easier to read.
I have tried combining those macros (Page property report in table filter in table transformer) however, the macro's seem to conflict with each other/filter each other out.
I can't get the last modified date to be displayed as date and time (this might be related to space settings, I am still looking into this with my Confluence administrator).
Also, even though I have specifically added that the first row needs to be fixed the setting seems to be ignored.
Any idea on how to fix this is welcome.
Thank you in advance!