Hello,
I have just noticed that our workbox icon has gone AWOL. Instead of the usual stylized tray, a blank space is shown. This was not the case a week ago or so. It is not obvious what has changed to make it disappear (unfortunately, it is not obvious WHEN this occurred either)
I have followed the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/Vgb7EQabout activating the WorkBox but I don't even have the " In-app Notifications" in the configuration menu.
What can I do?
Best regards,
-- David
Hi David,
That guide is not for Cloud (OnDemand) products so some actions can't be performed.
I suggest creating a support request at support.atlassian.com so we can take a close look at the instance and find out if the plugins that provide the Workbox functionality are working correctly.
Cheers!Mauro
Ok, will do. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.