I want to link an Epic link from another project board but the Epic link is not in the list. Can anyone help to find out what seems to be the problem?
Thank you!
HI @Hafizah Rahman ,
A couple of requirements that must be satisfied before the Epic can show up.
1. You and your team should have permission to view and edit the Epic on the other project.
2. The board filter must include the other project so the Epics can filter to the board.
Thanks,
Ben
Thank you for replying!
How do I add the filter to include the other project?
welcome. Here's the documentation on how to change the board filter.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/edit-a-board-filter-on-a-company-managed-board/
-Ben
I just realized there's no board settings for the Business project type though. Is there anywhere else I can put the filter?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.