,
How can i add properties to my customer - e.g. - phone no., role
Hi @Danna Levav ,
If you don't want to upgrade to the Premium (or Enterprise) plan of JSM, you can try our app called Customer Details for Jira Service Management. It allows collect and manage customers' data. They can be provided by agents as well as by customers on the customer portal. It's fully configurable and supports a lot of fields type. This data can be visible on the issue view and in the global app view. Thanks to the post function, you can also copy these values to custom fields. What is worth mentioning, this app is free for up to 10 users.
Best regards,
Kate
Appsvio | Atlassian Community Leader
Hi @Danna Levav,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Not from within JSM, you would have to add that information somewhere else. Either by upgrading to premium to get access to Assets, or use a CRM app that integrates with JSM. There are a couple in the Marketplace that allow you to do this.
Thank you very much. As I see there is no solution within Jira.
This is a basic function at the service desk. To add phone no. roles, etc.Can Confluence help here?
Yes, you could create a table in Confluence for it, but it would be a manual process to get that data since you would have to go to Confluence to look it up. If you want to do it with an Atlassian app your option is to upgrade to premium subscription which gives you access to Assets (formerly known as Insight) which can be used as a CRM system.
Just to see that I understood:
With Assets, I can add fields to the customer (phone, role, country.) and then SHOW them in a ticket in JIRA. Is that right?
Hi Kate,
Thank you very much. I am a consultant for a company using Jira for service management and found many issues that are native to the service management activities missing in Jira. I will suggest the customer try this solution. Best regards, Danna
If this company uses JSM I guess that maybe our another app called Feature Bundle for Jira Service Management will be useful for them. It provides inter alia the possibility to edit requests on the customer portal (which I presented in this Apptoberfest article - you can leave a like 😊 ) or customizable banners.
All our apps are free for up to 10 users. We also offer a free 30-day trial.
I also encourage you to book a demo session with us: calendly.com/appsvio
Best,
Hi,
At this point, we are looking to add more details per customer such as phone. role. and that the information will be available within the tickets.
Thanks
Danna
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.