In the Project Admin - Issue Types - Task - Context Fields I have a field type= Checkbox which lists the success criteria of a specific Task, for users to select each criteria as it is achieved.
I need a way to display how many items from this field are selected, ideally in the form of a percentage, and tried to do this by creating a new blank-text field, left empty as default, and an Automation using Smart Values.
Trigger - value changes for "checkbox field"
Action- Edit issue fields > "blank text field"= {{issue.customfield_xxxxx.asPercentage}}
I also tried the Smart Value as {{issue."Checkbox Field[Checkboxes]".asPercentage}}.
Upon changing the items selected in the "Checkbox Field" I check the Automation Audit and it shows it has successfully ran, however the "blank text field" remains blank and does not update at all on the ticket. I also tried refreshing the page (as I find automations don't update field until the page is refreshed).
I find the same results with both Smart Values (field name or cf id), no Audit errors occur ibn the Automation, but also no change is made to the field.
I may be over-complicating the solution, so I'm looking for any assistance in obtaining my desired outcome: a method of displaying %progress of a checkbox-type issue field.