When I attempt to view "Manage Apps" on Jira Software Cloud, the request errors out with "An unexpected error occurred." I am unable to see or modify the installed apps as the list fails to load.
Hi @Bradford Gibbons
Try from a different browser and clear your cache. Possible disable any extensions. If the problem persist, I'll see if I can find anyone from Atlassian.
Hey @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
I tried your suggestion, but that did not work. I assume that this issue may have to do with the number of Apps that I have installed (approximately 46 apps). Something may be timing out and causing this error.
@Bradford Gibbons that seems like it could be a possible case. Let me see if I can find somebody from Atlassian to help a bit.
Thanks! Much appreciated.
Hi,
I created a support case on your behalf in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-814380
Please approve the data access so that our team can investigate the details of your site further here.
Andy
Thanks. Approved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.