I have set up a custom event to trigger on a transition and it is set to send to a people in a role and it isn't sending. I wanted to review the issue in the log but it isn't available in this version of jira.
Hello @Tony Sims
Welcome to the community.
Have you tried using the Notification Helper to confirm that Jira is properly configured to send a notification to a person in that role for that event?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-jira-admin-helper/
I did use the helper and it has identified that no members are a part of the role that Ii am using but I have default members attached to the role but it is ignoring the default member.
Can you show us the following?
1. The Project Roles showing who has been added to the role.
2. The notification scheme that shows the event and the intended recipients of the notification.
3. The output of the Notification Helper.
4. A screen that shows the user you specified in the Notification Helper is a member of the Project Role you are trying to reach.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.