Howdy,
I saw this alert today!
It seems like it's a useful alert but it also seems suspicious
Is this expected and is this a safe link? I'm not familiar with servicerocket and don't think I've ever seen a link to that before.
I am seeing this alert on a standard issue page i.e. https://example.atlassian.net/browse/PROJ-XXX
Yes it appears safe (below is the context) It is simply a link to Service Rocket docs. I'm guessing that you have a service rocket add an application. Is that possible?
Atlassian is combining the older Epic link and newer Parent into a single entity.
More info for others searching for similar answers regarding deprecation of epic & parent link...
deprecation-notice-issue-reparenting-changelogs
deprecation-of-the-epic-link-parent-link-and-other-related-fields-in-rest-apis-and-webhooks
Hi and good day!
You are getting that message because your Jira instance is using our Salesforce and Jira Connector.
This message is to notify you that Atlassian is deprecating the Epic link and parent link. More information can be found here:
Deprecation of the Epic Link, Parent Link and other related fields in REST APIs and webhooks
This is the document mentioned in the message:
How to resolve "Jira validation failed" error
This is a one-time message due to an important change that could impact a lot of customers using the connector. hence the message.
Once the message is closed, there won't be any other notifications.
Aaron PavezServiceRocket Apps Support-- We've Got Your Back!
Cool - domain jumps on links that aren't actual urls can be a little scary so figured I'd double check. Understood this has to do with how our service is configured, makes sense that the connector would care about the API change. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.