In the chart macro when I select the 'Line' option I cannot see where to enter the data?
Hi @CatherineP , welcome to the community.
this article might help you better understand the macro - https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-chart-macro/ . Once the chart is inserted then the data can be entered in the resulting table.
I am trying to chart one data series across months, a line chart - I'm not sure how to format the table so that the macro reads it correctly. i keep getting the error 'no data found'. See picture below
@CatherineP can you share a picture?
Hi @CatherineP ,
If you can't find the Chart from Table macro in your macrobrowser, it means that the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app is not installed for your instance.
This app is developed by our company and it is a paid one unless your Cloud instance is small (1-10 users).
In case it's helpful to all my chart friends, we just released a new video with chart best practices: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWo7PFQWCmc
@Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ you might even notice a little shout out. 👋🏻)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.