Hello, hope you have a great time.
I want to add my teams in roadmap and also get the capacity of each team in a dashboard but the problem is that when I define an issue and want to fill the team field with the name of my team, the field keeps loading.
I checked some tutorials and videos, which said you have to go to 'plan' tab and make teams and other works....
I don't have 'plan' tab at all! and I made my teams using people tab. but when I open a team there is no place to assign an issue to the team and as I said I can't add issues through themselves too .
so can you please help me with these:
1. how can I use my teams at first place?
2. how can I check the capacity of team?
3. how can I make a dashboard of team's works?
thank you for your time and attention