Hello! Is it somehow possible to see or record who is the person who finalized the signatures? Thank you!
Hi @maria.popa ,
Welcome to Community.
What signature's you are referring to? I think you are using some third party app for signing the pages?
Thanks,
Srinath T
Hi! I am using eSign plug in for signing the pages.
I am not expert on this and never used this plugin. However a quick look into there documentation, it looks like "Content By Label Report " will pull the details you are looking for. You might want to check on below page.
I hope the above info helps. Have a good day!
Hi Maria, eSign (for Confluence) automatically adds a comment to the page recording the user that finalized the signature page. This comment can be seen inside Confluence itself, or on the PDF Signature Archive that is attached to the page on finalize.
Please feel free to connect with us at support@esign-app.com if you have any follow-up questions.
Chris @ Digital Rosehttps://www.esign-app.com/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.