Hello,
I usually create query like this one to search -for example- all the stories linked to selected epics:
- issuetype in (Story) AND "Epic Link" in (Dave-001)
In our project, we have epic linked to other tickets (called CONSGOV) and if i want to retrieve all the epics linked to a consgov I am using this kind fo query:
- type = Epic AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("project = CONSGOV and key in (CONSGOV-Dave)")
Now, I would like to create a query where I find all the stories related to all the epics linked to a CONSGOV.
I could use something like:
- issuetype in (Story) AND "Epic Link" in (Dave-001, Dave-002, Dave-003)
But the problem is that I don't know yet all the epics related to the CONSGOV and I would like to do an automatic query that can retrieve everything even if some epic is created later.
I hope that it was clear.
Thanks a lot in advance