Using a JMWE 'Create Issue' post function, on a Story parent issue, I am creating a subtask. In that process, I want to set the Summary of the newly inserted subtask to the Epic Name from the Epic Link on the current issue which is in the 'TST' project in this example.
The system has no mapping to the Epic Name since the Story has no Epic Name so it only returns the textual part of this template.
Foobar: {{ issue.fields["Epic Name"] }}Result value:
Foobar:
I can use the Epic Link but this only provides the key. There does not appear to be a means to map from the epic link to the epic name or am I missing something obvious here?
Foobar: {{ issue.fields["Epic Link"] }}Result value:
Foobar: TST-413
For clarity, the epic name behind TST-413 is 'Hello World' so I need to set the Summary to this.
Result value: