I am working with the JMWE app and need some advice.
For a project, Hats, on the create transition for a parent issue, Foo, I need to create n number of subtasks, of issueType Bar, as children of this newly added Foo issue, for each member in a project role, Clowns.
I cannot find a means to access the roleMembers object with the Create Issue post function to allow me to iterate through its membership of clowns (let's say it contains jdoe, bsmith, cjones for project Hats) in order to create a subtask assigned to each of these three individuals.
If I can find the way to access roleMembers, I would then need a means to iterate through the list. I see the means on this page to create multiple issues based on named users but I need to go after the project role for the project to determine who those members are. How can I achieve this?
Advanced configuration and usage of the Create issue(s) post-function - JMWE for JIRA Cloud - Confluence (atlassian.net)