I am trying to use this link:https://jira.company.de/plugins/servlet/tempo-getWorklog/?dateFrom=2021-01-01&dateTo=2021-12-31&format=excel&addIssueDetails=true&tempoApiToken=secretTokento export the worklogs: it is working The problem is that the epic links are not exported with the dataso I need help please. The data till the 8th or 9th column is exported perfectly but after that all columns are empty. is it maybe a limit in the export?
Can you provide a link to the documentation you are referencing for this API?
In the documentation I found, I don't see Epic Link as part of the output, but I may not be looking at the same documentation as you.
https://www.tempo.io/server-api-documentation/servlet#tag/Get-Worklogs/
Also can you confirm for us whether you are using Jira Cloud or Jira Server/Data Center?
Hi @Jad Taha ,
Can you please check if the "Epic Link" has been marked to be included in the export? To do this, please go to JIRA Administration, Mange apps, Tempo - Custom fields.Please take also a look at the Custom Fields Configuration documentation for more information. Best regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.