I'm working on a filter that'll show issues that you should review. I'd like to achieve that it'll show issues if any of the following match:
- It's in a project led by you and there are no components selected
- It's in a project led by you, has components selected, and none of the components have leads. We assume that if a component's lead is empty then the project lead is the component lead.
- It's in any project, has components selected, and any of the components are led by you.
Note that this excludes issues that are in a project led by you but that have only components selected that are led by somebody else.
I'm here currently with my JQL:
status = Done
AND assignee != currentUser()
AND ((project IN projectsLeadByUser() AND component IS EMPTY) OR component IN componentsLeadByUser())
ORDER BY updatedDate ASC
This fits criteria #1 and #3 but not #2. I'd essentially need something like componentsLeadByUser(EMPTY) (but this is not available).
Do you have a suggestion on how to achieve #2? Thanks in advance!