Dear Atlassian,
Our current technical contact has left our company. Could you please tell me how to change the technical contact for JIRA?
Thanks,
Dick Marinus
You log into your account as one of the other account holders (technical or billing) and add other people.
If Danny was the only person with access, contact Atlassian support at https://support.atlassian.com
I can login to https://belarto.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa and I can add other accounts but how do I mark an account as the technical contact?
Sorry, that's an instance of Cloud, I should have been more clear and said you need to log into your atlassian account that owns that instance of Cloud. my.atlassian.com
Hi Dick,
You can send an email to our sales team that is responsible to do such change: sales@atlassian.comCheers,WZ
Yay, that was hard to find! As Nic said, you go to my.atlassian.com and it lets you do it on that page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.