Hi I'm developing an Android app where I have to display rich text like Text effects - Bold, Italic, Link, Images, Tables, Headings etc similar to Jira Android app. So if any one knows any library for this kindly let me know. Thanks in advance
Hi Poyyamozhi,
Jira have it's own formatting text, please go to the following link to check how to right rich text with the correct format, let me know if this was helpful.
Cheers,
Nico.
Hi Nicolas,
Yes I have gone through the link, thanks. But I was wondering if the Jira's own text formatting is available in Github as library for public use
oh I see, There is nothing official provided by Atlassian, but there is some converters for text formatting between github and Jira, Look here https://github.com/FokkeZB/J2M or here https://github.com/StevenACoffman/j2m , hopes this help.
thank you very much Nico
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.