Hi everybody,
I have a very "strange" case that I need your help with. I have a simple JQL query that I run. It look like this:
Project = "Program Dev" AND "Team[Team]" in (29, 41, 14, 23, 25, 35, 39, 40) AND issuetype in (Epic, "User Story") and status in ("In Progress", "In Review") and "Acceptance Criteria[Paragraph]" is EMPTY
It runs perfectly fine and brings back 2 records.
I needed to expand it a bit to add issues where "Acceptance Criteria" is < than 10 char. Obviously, it needs to run in the ScriptRunner. So here is what I have:
Project = "Program Dev" AND "Team[Team]" in (29, 41, 14, 23, 25, 35, 39, 40) AND issuetype in (Epic, "User Story") AND status in ("In Progress", "In Review") AND ("Acceptance Criteria" is EMPTY OR issueFunction in issueFieldMatch("project = DEV", "customfield_12100", "^.{0,10}$"))
It runs, but brings no records back, and I know that at least 2 records should be there. So my question to all of you guys... What am I doing wrong here? I would greatly appreciate your assistance.