Hi All,
I have a validator on Issue creation that checks that no other value is selected if a specific value from a multiselect is selected.
The problem however is I am unsure how to check in a validator what value was selected.
I have tried both:
and <br><br>issue.customfield_10085.value =="a"issue.customfield_10085.includes("a") <br><br>
The former I would assume is the expected method but it doesn't work and always returns a false even if "a" is an option that has been selected in the multi-select field. The later fails because value is not a known property.
I get the following error for the second:
Evaluation failed: "issue.customfield_10085.value" - Unrecognized property of `issue.customfield_10085`: "value" ('value'). Available properties of type 'List' are: 'concat', 'every', 'filter', 'flatMap', 'flatten', 'includes', 'indexOf', 'join', 'length', 'map', 'reduce', 'slice', 'some', 'sort'
So I will greatly appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction of how to validate such a condition.
Also, I am open to alternative solutions for this if you are aware of any.
I saw https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Transition-Validator-for-custom-multi-select-field-that-must/qaq-p/1424625 and would likely try it out next as a workaround though I am not sure how to compare length in this case.