I need to write a automation rule If 1 out of 4 custom fields are not populated and it pass it's due date by 5 days
One of the custom field is a cascade
Hi @Test work - If I'm understanding correctly, you'd want something like this to kick off your rule:
dueDate <= startOfDay(-5) AND (CUSTOMFIELD1 IS EMPTY OR CUSTOMFIELD2 IS EMPTY OR CUSTOMFIELD3 IS EMPTY OR CASCADFIELD4 in cascadeOption(none))
This appears to be a duplicate of a question in the Jira Questions forum:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/If-1-out-of-4-custom-fields-are-not-populated-and-it-pass-it-s/qaq-p/2171905
Thank you Mark, instead of Due date I end up using activity day, so when the activity date was populated and the ticket wasn't updated ion the 5th day, it would send a email.Activity day >=5day and Customer field 1 is empty or etc.. This is scheduled daily
Thank you Trudy that works a treat.I am now trying to use a smart value which captures the activity date plus 5 days but need to calculate this based on the business day
{{issue.Acctivity Date.plusDays(5)}}
So when the ticket is assigned it updates the activity date, now what happens if the request hasn't been actioned within 5 business days.
How would I add this {{now.toBusinessDay}} to the current smart value ({{issue.Acctivity Date.plusDays(5)}}
You can use {{issue.Acctivity Date.plusBusinessDays(5)}}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.