I added a new Step in my workflow and new transitions. From issues, I filtered for a specific set of issues that fall within specific create dates and bulk changed the - transitioning them all to the new Step. Now every issues in board is in that column and when I create an issue it does not show up in requested. Upon reviewing the project workflow I can see there is a new transition that is in italics. What is this transition? I transitioned all issues into an existing step in the board so I don't understand what this is - it's obviously been created by the system but now I can't troubleshoot bc I have limited ability to manage this system create transition.
Two things:
Can I revert the board to a state prior to the changes (workflow and bulk issue changes)?
Why was a new system transition created when I did this bulk change when the transition and step was already in the workflow?