Hi there,
I know I need to use advanced edition and using JSON, but I'm failing to fully understand the syntax.
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/advanced-field-editing-using-json/#Multi-select-custom-field
If I have two checkboxes within the same section "CustomFieldA", and if those options are "ABC" and "DEF" in their labels, how do i do it?
Is it like this? But what do I put in the value?
"CustomFieldA" : [{ "value" : "option1"}, {"value" : "option2"}]
Hi @Tiago Machado -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Yes, that is one of the syntaxes to set a checkbox field, by either entering the drop-down text as the option values or the id values, as shown here: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/advanced-field-editing-using-json/#Checkbox-custom-field
So if you wanted to select both ABC and DEF please try this:
{ "fields": { "customFieldA": [{ "value" : "ABC"}, {"value" : "DEF"}] }}
Remember to find and use your custom field name or id.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.