When I am typing in Confluence and I type two spaces, it automatically inserts a period.
While this is fine when editing paragraphs and text, it is incredibly annoying when editing code blocks.
How can I turn this off?
HI @Kevin Shaw
maybe this is related to this issue: [CONFSERVER-54084] Double tapping space bar produces inconsistent results - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
This mentions some MacOS Sierra feature producing this result and a workaround to disable it.
Regrards,
Harald
@Kevin Shaw I have tested this in my instance and don't have the same behavior. I also looked in the Editor and settings and don't see this option. What browser are you using? Perhaps this is a browser based setting?
Thanks. I'm using Brave.
Actually, I just tested in Safari, Brave and Chrome. They all do it.Both in code block and regular paragraphs.
Great find!! This fixed it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.