Hey,I was trying to add a Telegram to Jira Connector app, but couldn't find the way to set it up. The reason is that there's no such option in the project settings, although it's described in all the guides (f.e. this one from the developer: here: https://wiki.infosysta.com/display/APD/Telegram+Connector+for+Jira). I see a list of other installed apps, but not the one I need.Has anyone faced the same issue? Thanks
nvm it's a solution for service desk type of project, not for software development
@Alexander Shilin we have a free app for server and working on cloud version (planning to release it till the end of the year) - this may help: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218556/telegram-integration-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=server
@Nadia thanks, but it basically sends messages from jira to telegramWhat I need is an app to convert tg messages into tasks
Hello @Alexander Shilin , Could you please submit a ticket and our dedicated team will assist you to solve your issue?
Also, i invite you to check our new documentation & Youtube videos that might help
@Alexander Shilin we use bot commands to create tasks from Telegram, does it sound like what you need? We have this functionality in the existing versions, and this will be available in the Cloud version of plugin as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.