I created a "Two Dimensional Filter Statistics" gadget in a Dashboard. I used Asignee in the YAxis and Status in the XAxis. How can I change the order in which the columns (values in XAxis) are displayed
Hello @Gisela Canedo
Welcome to the community.
It looks to me like the order is based on the ordering of statuses in this screen:
https://<yourCompany>.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewStatuses.jspa
You would need to change the order of the statuses in that screen to change the order of the statuses in the gadget.
Hello,
I´ve same issue in a Jira Work Management and Team Managed project and can´t find the respective settings there. Can you guide how to do on that product and project type?
Many Thanks in advance
I don't know how the order of statuses is decided upon by the gadget when Team Managed projects are referenced. It doesn't seem to be either alphabetical nor by the unique ID of the status. Without knowing how the order is determined I can't tell you how you can adjust it.
For a Work Management project, if the project is a Company Managed project then my original answer should apply. If it is a Team Managed project, then I don't have an answer. But I am asking other community leaders to see if they know.
Hi Trudy, thank you so much. Looking forward to you getting back to me. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.