I would like to update customer data using Jira API. Does anyone know how?
Thanks,
Hung
Hi @Hung Giang
What exact data would you like to update?
Hi,
I like to update Customer's phone number, email address, etc...
As far as I know, you can't edit the customer's email addresses. You can follow updates on this ticket. JSM endpoints also don't provide such a method. There is only create option.
Jira Service Management also doesn't provide fields like telephone numbers or contact details. You might try to use apps like Customer Details. Please keep in mind it's our app and there might be other apps on the Marketplace that can fitful your needs.
Cheers,
If you ever go on Jira premium, you can use Asset to create a customer db and connect it to your customers' account. And then you will be able to manipulate your customers' data as you want.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.