Hi All,
We want to install a MarketPlace app to integrate Jira and GitHub. I can see that the app built by Atlassian is part of the Bug Bounty and has Security certification. The app is: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219592/github-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
While I see that the app is developed by Atlassian, that's a big tick, and I can see it has security certification, another big tick, I don't see from the bug bounty how I know if there are any outstanding security concerns with the App.
Am I overthinking this and in fact if the MarketPlace itself is secure then the app is by default secure as it has the above two big ticks (this doesn't feel like it should be the case) or is there some way I can specifically check if there are concerns with the app as it stands. I have linked through to the bug bounty and checked the Crowdstream. There are a fair few pages to click through to see if Git Hub appears in the title but wondering if this will tell me anything. Also If Git Hub does not appear is it safe to say there are no current concerns identified (at least through the bug Bounty.
Apols for long question,
Steve