Hi - I'm looking at designing a rule that will close the parent ticket only when its cloned tickets are marked as Done .The 'Cloned Issue Status' rule I created seems to close the master ticket if any one of the cloned tickets are marked closed. Any help will be greatly appreciated.In the screenshot attached - TRIAG-2 is the master and AS-302 and SF-1020 are the cloned tickets
Hi @Roopa Dass ,
Please Check Following attachment
1. Trigger the issue when transition from status 'TODO' to 'DONE' (or according to your requirement)
2. Create branch for parent
3. Add a related issue condition as follows
4. Then Transition the parent issue to 'DONE'
cheers!
Hello @Tharaka_Hettiarachchi - Thank you for your reply .I tried this but closing the cloned tickets doesn't change status of the parent
Can you send me your rule?
Hey @Roopa Dass - I am marking Tharaka's answer as accepted. Let us know if you still need something with this one.
Thanks John - All looking good for now
Great!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.