I want to use my groups from jira in confluence too. But I only found the option to create new "teams".
Is there an option to transfer the groups from jira into confluence?
Thanks in advance.
@Malte Redmann
What exactly are you looking to achieve?
Groups created in Jira can also be found in Confluence. However group creation is made by a central point, admin.atlassian.net. To have access to this, you have to be a site admin, which according to what you posted here, you are.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- ,
Thanks for your reply.
I just found the option, I searched for. I wanted to give the users different permissions to sites in confluence as I did it in Jira with permissions for projects.
At first sight I only found the option to "create teams" but not using created groups. But through your help I could better understand the system and the structure behind confluence.
Thanks for this. Have a great day!
Malte
Glad to be of assistance @Malte Redmann . Kindly mark my answer as accepted, in order to help others in the community. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.