Hi - I am challenged as a user in a big organization that I create a plan with Advanced Roadmaps - but the JIRA project I work on has other Issue Types defined than in the global Hierarchy Level of Advanced Roadmaps - which seems to be valid for all projects.As I am not an adminstrator I cannot change it per the plugin.My Question: Is it somehow possible to choose as a user without administrator rights to define the hierarchy level per plan - not being dependend on global settings.If not - where to put it as a feature request?
Hi @EAspirant,
No, unfortunately not. Advanced Roamaps' hierarchy is global only. You can map multiple issue types to a hierarchy level, but you cannot alter the parent-child relationships between different plans.
If you want to create different hierarchy level structures, you'll need to revert to Marketplace apps instead.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.