I try to connect Outlook as two way connection, as per:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcal/subscribe-to-team-calendars-from-microsoft-outlook-251005307.html
however the link I got is an *.ics
and outlook says: the caldav/carddav url has to finish with a slash /
error message, and test and discovery also returns with error
Hi @Bertalan
The instruction you were reading are for server/DC. Can you please take a look at those for Cloud (https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/subscribe-to-team-calendars-from-microsoft-outlook/) and see if you can get the job done?
thank you Alex, meanwhile I figured it out that I need the cloud version...
I generated the API key which is used as pwd, and inserted the link and my Atlassian account name/email
however it is also reporting error
Use the calDev instead of MS Outlook desktop
they are generating exactly the same URL:
....atlassian.net/wiki/plugins/servlet/team-calendars/caldav/
.....atlassian.net/wiki/plugins/servlet/team-calendars/caldav/
so there is no difference, MS Outlook Desktop is also try to use caldev for sync
however for MS Outlook Browser an ical link is generated
.....atlassian.net/wiki/rest/calendar-services/1.0/calendar/export/subcalendar/private/e05ace3c1aa15e063127a97c6333389274c6fc49.ics
which is for a one way sync only as I understand
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.