Hi everyone!
Is there an option that allows me to set lags considering working days instead of normal calendar days?
@lucale
Thank you in advance!
Hello @Sara V.
This can be achieved using Smart Values in Automation rules.
For example, if you need to add 3 working days to today's date, you can use the below expressions:
{{now.plusBusinessDays(3)}}
For more details of smart values that are available for formatting date and time fields, please refer to the Atlassian documentation <a href="https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-date-and-time/" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">here</a>.
Please accept the answer if this helps resolve the use case.
--GG
Thank you @Gaurav, Can I kindly ask you which would be the general code to enter?In other wors, I would like the lags automatically calculate the business days every time that I set a dependency.
Maybe I have also to specify that I am currently using BigPicture.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.