We mentioned users, but the users not get notification. I don't know why this users don't get notification.
Hi @Riko and welcome to the community,
You are talking about 1 users or many users?
Are they logged in at least once on the site?
Do they previously received notifications?
What kind of notifications they dont receive? All or some?
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- thanks for welcoming me.
Yes it is just one users not get notification, and he is already logged in.
Actually previously we don't notify if he received or not. We just aware since he didn't replied the mention on page and comment. So I think and he confirm he don't get notification for that.
Are this problem coming from the restricted files? Because we restrict some files.
@Riko if by "restricted files" you mean "restricted pages" you have to see if that user can view these pages. If not, he will not receive any notifications. You have to also make sure, that this user has opted in for notifications via his profile page.
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- alright. I will try to make sure the user settle on the notification in profile.
I see something like confluence guest role. Is it the same like common role with restricted access? What make guest role better to our external org?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.