I have a workflow. When I view it there's a banner that says "There is a draft with unpublished changes". When I click 'View draft' I see the workflow in edit mode with a banner "There are unpublished changes. Do you want to publish this draft now?"
I click 'Discard Draft', get a warning, click 'Discard' again and a little popup tells me "The draft workflow was discarded". Great.
So I click Edit. I see the workflow in edit mode with a banner "There are unpublished changes. Do you want to publish this draft now?"
I click 'Publish Draft', select 'No I don't need a backup', click 'Publish' and a little popup tells me "The draft workflow is now active". Great.
So I click Edit. I see the workflow in edit mode with a banner "There are unpublished changes. Do you want to publish this draft now?"
This seems to repeat forever. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?