Setting up Insight, in the attributes can you link multiple?
For example we have set up employees and we want to link up their assets, some users have multiple laptops
Hello @Danielle David , if I understand correctly, you want to do a one to many relationship (e.g. 1 employee to multiple laptops).
This is possible. For the attribute in question, click on the settings cog icon, then select cardinality, then select the maximum number of objects that be selected or "unlimited", then select update (as shown below for the Region field).
Hope this helps!
Perfect thank you that helped.
Also can you have multiple values in one field for linking?
Example is now software.
We have different levels for different software and I want to show all the users software
Yes, if I'm understanding you correctly then you should be able to follow the same process.
On the right side you can click on "references" and it will show you a count of what's linked.
Also, if the above answer helped, please accept the answer so future viewers can be helped!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.