Hello everyone,
I am trying to translate workflows transitions in french but I am still not able to do it despite checking those articles :
Internationalization of workflows (status and transitions)
Workflow properties
It's been only 3 months since I am using Jira, I'll be grateful if someone has an easy guideline on how to do it.
Thank you
Hi @Anas Gueroihi ,
Welcome to the community!
These articles are about server, you are using cloud. What exactly do you want to translate? Links on the request details view, for example, Escalate or Cancel request? Any screenshot will be helpful.
Best regards,
Kate
Hi @Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_ ,
I was asked by a client (orally) to provide French translation for workflow transitions.
Example : a transition from open to rejected who's name is "reject" must be translated to "rejeter" when using jira in french language.
It looks like it's not possible. You can vote on this feature request:
JRACLOUD-31912 to add support for this property
Unfortunately, Language support in the project configuration doesn't support transitions 🤦♀️
As a workaround, you can name your transitions in both languages, for example: Reject / Rejeter.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.