Hi
I am attempting to integrate Blue Prism with JIRA in order to perform a GET call to retrieve the information on a particular issue. I have a managed to work it using Postman but I am finding authentication in BP Web Services challenging.
I was wondering if anyone on the community has worked with Blue Prism and Jira and is able to help?
Here is the setup I have used in Postman that returns the desired result:
I have generated a Token within Atlassian and within Postman I have used Basic Authentication which comprises of my email address and the token generated as the password:

I have tried the same setup in Blue Prism:

The credential which is my email address as Username and Password which is the Token gets pulled from a credential manager.
When I make the call this is the error I get in Blue Prism:

Any help is appreciated
Thanks