I am using teh Created vs Resolved chart and was wandering why duplicate dates show along the horizontal axis.
If I move to a smaller screen, then the dates are reduce, but wandering why it shows duplicate dates when the graph is stretched.
Hi @Dannyelle Goodwin,
That seems like a bug to me 😅. The graph is mostly used to display trends on a larger scale than on a daily basis, but I don't think it should be happening ...
Well, there is an algorithm that decides the frequency of the ticks on the horizontal axis based on the available width in pixels. In your wider screen it decides that there is enough screen space to render two ticks per day, one probably for 00:00 and the other for 12:00.
But as you can see the "dots" on the lines, there is an actual data point only for every second tick.
So, the ticks without data points are not very useful, but there is a technical explanation why they are rendered.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.