I am trying to search all issues but getting results only from team-managed projects and not from company-managed ones. The endpoint I am using is:
Hello @Pradeep Agrawal
Can you provide a link to the documentation you are referencing that tells you how to use the API? Based on my limited work with the Jira API and accessing Jira Cloud that URL doesn't look correct at all, starting with your own Jira Cloud URL should be where you have "api.atlassian.com".
Like I said, though, my experience with the API is limited, so you may be using it in a way that I have not. Seeing your reference document will help us advise you in the context of those reference materials.
@Pradeep Agrawal Does the account / credentials that you are using have access to the projects that you are not seeing?
Yes, I have confirmed that it does
It is at https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/intro/#about under "Other integrations"
@Pradeep Agrawal If you perform a search through a filter and order it by the created date are you seeing the same list? It could be that a company managed issue is not in the first 1000.
I am getting less than a page of results. And I have also confirmed (through other cloud id queries) that my pagination code is correct.
My guess is that your search includes a clause looking for content in a custom field. One that only exists in a team-managed project, so other projects will be ignored (this is one of the reasons that team-managed projects are not yet useful for any organisation with more than one team using Jira)
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- there are no custom fields that I have in my query, here is the full url I am using with the parameters:
https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/<cloud_id>/rest/api/3/search?startAt=#0&maxResults=1000
Is that search really the one you are running? There are no search terms at all?
Yes there aren't. I am trying to query all tickets.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.