I am finding that some tickets will show ticket numbers but other do not and is not based on the ticket type (bug, task, story, epic, etc).
Do you mean the Key ABC-123 or the count of tickets? I've never heard of a ticket number not showing up on a board, but I guess it could depend on what number you're referring to.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What is the board filter? (If you don't have one, then you're looking at a type of board that is effectively using "project = xyz").
We might not need to see your board filter here to help you with this, it's just the first thing to look at - do your "missing" issues match the board filter?
The issues are appearing but the Key (ABC-123) do not appear on all of them...seems to be a hit or miss as to which ones have it.
Hmm. Could you give us a screenshot?
Same for all our instances across the business seems the row is cramped and overlapping on sprint boards scrum and kanban - what changed since yesterday???
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.