I'm trying to create an issue tracker in NetBeans, JIRA. But what is my issue Tracker URL?
Assuming that you are using OnDemand, the issue tracker URL is just https://DOMAIN.atlassian.net (or https://DOMAIN.jira.com)
what about localhost?
There doesn't seem to be an authoritative source of information on how to connect the latest NetBeans (8.0.2 at the moment of writing) to the latest JIRA (7.0.0-OD-01-193).
I installed the JIRA plugin, and tried with both https://[DOMAIN].atlassian.net and https://[DOMAIN].atlassian.net. In both cases I get error message like below:
No JIRA repository found al location. Invalid URL or proxy problem.
Hi Anton,
Were you able to resolve this problem? I, too am facing the same issue.
Same problem here. Any known solution or workaround?
Hi Darin,
As far as I remember, I had this resolved as an issue with the Atlassian support team. I was told that currently the Plug-in support for Netbeans is in discontinued state and there seems to be no active development for connecting newer JIRA repositories with Netbeans. So I was suggested an option to either change the IDE or the issue tracker.
I would suggest to check with the Atlassian team again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.