I'm getting the below error once the pre-migration validation is finished even though I didn't select any Service management projects
This is Identified as a ‘Bug’ in the Migration tool - Jira Cloud Migration Assistant (Version 1.7.3) especially during the Pre-Flight Checks and the recommendation for the same, would be to downgrade JCMA version from 1.7.3 to 1.7.1 and it worked
com.atlassian.jira.migration.skip.jwm.in.cloud.preflight.check dark feature is already enabled
@Ruwan Tharaka I am assuming that your current instance has Jira Service Management projects. The cloud migration tools is trying to identify any gaps you might have and since JSM is installed it is calling this our regardless of the projects that you are migrating.
Hi @Brant Schroeder , Yes in the current instance there is one Service management project and, we haven't selected it for the migration.
@Ruwan Tharaka Are you able to just move forward or do you have in add JSM?
Hi @Brant Schroeder , We had the JCMA 1.7.3 and then downgraded to 1.7.1
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.