I am trying to enable rich text editing so I can enable the wiki renderer on a custom multi line field I created. I googled looking for the solution and closest I came to was navigate to settings > system > user interface > enable rich text. When I navigate via this path I do not have the option under user interface for rich text. I attached a screenshot of the menu options I have. How do I get rich text enabled for my custom fields?
The renderer is controlled by the field scheme that your project is using. Go to project settings > fields and then click the pencil up in the right-hand corner. From here locate your field and then click on Renderer and then select wiki style renderer:
Awesome, thank you @Mikael Sandberg
Hello there!
I have all setup as you mention but I still don't get why most of the text formatting aren't working.
* https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=all
Most of the document above doesn't work for me and I'm having trouble understanding why and how can I make them work.
If someone could give me a hand would be much appreciated.
Regards!
Hi @Ismael Garcia,
If you have enabled the wiki style renderer in a paragraphed field you should see the same controls as in the Description field:
That indicate that the paragraph field is wiki enabled and should support the text formatting notation as well.
NA
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.