My sessions are automatically logging out after perhaps 3-5 minutes making my work very frustrating. I am using Chrome. Any ideas on how to correct this greatly appreciated.
Can you check what is the session time out mentioned in WEB-INF/web.xml?
I am using "on demand" so I don't think I have access to this file.
Thanks
I am not aware of it. Recently we migrated to new jira version and faced similar kind of issue. Hope you will get it resolved soon.
This issue has been reported a couple of times by people using third party applications to connect to their instances. Please check out this knowledgebase article for more information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/Getting+Randomly+Logged+out+of+OnDemand
I have a similar issue. The causes suggested in the knowledge base article do not apply to me.
Paul,
I would suggest you to create a Support ticket in regards to get our OnDemand Support checking this behaviour for you.
One tip is to try in different browsers and see if the session will expire just like Chrome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.