I want to see a screenshot, or an image of PDF output of Confluence,
If you want to see an example of a PDF created from confluence, I can show you one of ours:
TALEXXengine_STARK_CLE_system_overview_en.pdf
Yasemin,
Out-of-the-box Confluence allows you to customize your PDF export layout through the GUI.
Screen Shot 2014-12-05 at 11.16.45 AM.png
Once you click the "Edit" button it will give you areas for HTML configuration. You can define your margins in the HTML itself and when you print through the browser. I don't have any non-branded or customer-related documents currently set up for export, but I can tell you that the main frustration I have had in the past is with the "Page Layout" not being forgiving with my floating tables or images. Though, that's just Confluence trying to preserve it's shape when printing to the PDF.
Hopefully this helped!
Thank you very much Steffen, This was exactly the example I was looking for. My manager is impressed with that document and he trusts me I can do a similar one:). Best regards Funda
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.