I'm trying to Clone tasks with smart Checklist and change the checklist status from DONE to TODO.
I use "Deep Clone" Application to clone checklist , but the status of Checklist does not change.
Are there anything resolution to solve the problem?
Hi @Erika Yamamoto -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I recommend reviewing the documentation for Smart Checklist, specifically on how to update a checklist using an Automation for Jira rule. The other checklist apps I have used were able to add/edit checklists using rules, and I suspect the Smart Checklist is the same.
You likely could trigger the rule on issue creation, detect it was a clone, and then adjust the checklist status values.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Erika Yamamoto
Thank you for answering my question.
And I'm searching the documentation but I couldn't find it about an checklist using an Automation for Jira rule. is it on the site https://st-keiri.atlassian.net/jira/marketplace/discover/app/rw-smart-checklists ?
I found it. Thank you.
Are you folks (@Erika Yamamoto or @Bill Sheboy) able to provide any insight on this scenario? I am attempting to "clear" a checklist when cloning an issue as well, but have been unable to find information on how to achieve this task. Please advise if you were able to find a solution. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.