I want to change the position of fields on a screen in the Create and edit issues screen. How do i do this?
Hello
Yes, you can.
See this link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/zwESCw
Go to admin, then screens -> target the screen you want to re-arrange its field and click configuration in the option list on the right side. just drag and drop the fields the way you want. Only custom field can be re-arranged. System fields are hard coded I guess.
@Paul de Rome Go to project screen -> configure -> Drag and drop the custom field to make the arrangements.
I have done this, but the order of the fields in the Configure Screen settings is not the same as the order of the fields when I open an issue.
Maybe check the Issue layout option for each of your issue types.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.