When we receive requests into JSM we record a custom field (let's say it's cf 12345 and asks "team id").
Ultimately we're gong to create an Epic for the team id and park a story under it and this part works fine.
But when we get a 2nd request for the same Team ID we don't want to create a new Epic, but just a Story under the existing Epic.
In automations I'm trying to get the syntax right for Related Issues Condition where I believe we need to set Related Issues to "JQL Issues" since we're querying for existence in the project scope.
I get "Related Issues JQL" field to enter and that's where I'm stuck because the condition field says "Are Present" which I took to mean 'is in existence'.
So I'm stumped so far (no good examples found) for how to specify the JQL and tried cf[12345].value but that is not 'good JQL' and not sure if I should switch to smart values (e.g., {{issue.team id}} as the form says Smart Values cannot be validated.