Is it possible and how to create fields for users?I'm importing users from Azure and would like to link with new user fields.
@Miquelino -
Yes. You can take a look at the following links on how to create custom fields.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-a-new-custom-field-to-a-project/
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/create-a-custom-field/
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thanks for the feedback.I didn't find in the documentation how to link the field to the user registry.I need this field to appear in the Azure integration.
To integrate with your own IDP for users management, you will need Atlassian Access product - Please take a look https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/understand-atlassian-access/
Best, Joseph
Thanks for the feedback.Yes, today I use Atlassian Access for integration. When I link from Azure to Atlassian Access, I can't find the custom field I created. I think I'm not creating the custom field correctly.This custom field must be part of the user's record.I need to know in the user's record, who is his Manager when imported from Azure.
@Miquelino
To do this
I need to know in the user's record, who is his Manager when imported from Azure.
You need to have Insight (Asset), which comes with the Premium plan of Jira: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/features/asset-and-configuration-management
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.